Friday, September 4, 2015

DAY 5 HYDRATING!

        Paulina Lake | Pastel | 5x7

Oregon - what a varied countryside, filled with lakes and waterways.  I know it's also in its fourth year of drought but, by comparison, so much of it seems luxuriant in comparison to my parched California.

We awoke (frozen) at East Lake in the Newberry Volcanic Park and took our morning stroll a few miles away at Paulina Lake and Falls. This scene awaited us, filled (of course) with lots more stuff. 

Process: Wallis white, underptg with Gamsol (mineral spirits). Slight difference in application from using ISO alcohol. My jury still out on which I prefer- MS or ISO. I think the proof is in using each in larger pieces to decide.  Would love to hear what others prefer.   One thing tho - I really love Wallis paper!  

1 comment: